Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Instant Gift Cards

So far I have cashed out $235 worth of gift cards from Instant Gift Cards, also know as InstaGC. I am currently working toward a $50 check that will be sent to my house within 5-9 days of "cashing out."
There are no fees involved with check cashing and they don't make you wait a month to get them. Gift cards are instant, once your account is validated, you can redeem your points for gift cards, as low as $1 or 100 points.

Offers that I have recently completed are:

Winning Surveys - Football Tickets (42 points) on Main Wall
Swarm IQ (17 points) on Main Wall
RSVP to Hotel Club (17 points) Radium One Wall (I think)

There are many more offers to try!

If you would like to join me in earning gift cards and/or checks. Please click here to join. Upon signing up, you need to confirm your email and then start earning! They have helpful guides to help you start earning your way to a vast selection of gift cards (or a check). All cash outs have a minimum of a $1 or 100 points. So join me today!!!!

  instant gift cards

No comments:

Post a Comment